Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Taco Tuesday Time

It's Tuesday and that usually means one thing: Taco Tuesday!

So, where do you go for Taco Tuesday? Same place all the time or do you like to cross off different taco shops on your foodie list?

Personally for me, I've got go-to's if I want to just enjoy the weekly thing. But if I were to go out with friends or coworkers, I'd change it up a bit and probably find a new place to go to.

IF we were in San Diego, I wouldn't need a map or a list to tell you where to get the best tacos. But since I moved to the OC, this was a new territory. So what do I use as a foodie list? The OC Taco Tuesday Finder. It shows every eatery/restaurant in OC with their Taco Tuesday deals.

So I'm going to pass it on to anyone who wants to change up their Taco Tuesday routines from time to time.

http://ocstandard.com/OC_Taco_Tuesday_Finder.html

I'd love to hear where you guys love to go for Taco Tuesdays though so please share with me. I always love discovering new eats!

No comments:

Post a Comment