Monday, July 23, 2012

Healthy Eating. Happy Living.

In this day and age, when our stomach tells us it's time for some food, we're always faced with that dilemma: should I choose healthy or delicious? But why should we sacrifice one or the other? There are eateries out there that are more than willing to provide both healthy AND delicious. That's where I come in. I am here to help you find those places that will make you more than satisfied while savoring every bite without having to feel sluggish and guilty afterwards. My three-part checklist includes: healthy, delicious, and happy. To those of you who have restaurants/home town eateries near and dear to your heart (I sure do), fear not! I plan to blog about healthy eateries as well as finding healthier options at our favorite restaurants.

Join me (and my blog) for healthy eating and happy living. It's about time we have fun being healthy :)

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your posts on healthy eating in OC.

    ReplyDelete